The Hort is launching its first Young Associates board. This group of young professionals in their 40s and under is dedicated to serving as advocates for the organization.
We are delighted to speak with those passionate about making this city a greener place for all New Yorkers. If you would like to learn more about joining the inaugural Young Associates group, please contact Caroline Udelhofen at 212-757-0915 x111 or email@example.com.
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to raise meaningful dollars in support of our city’s underserved
- Ability to meet, mingle, and work with other like-minded peers throughout New York City
- Networking and collaboration with The Hort’s Board of Trustees and senior leadership, and hands-on and experiential training for future Board membership
- Special access to beautiful gardens and estates
- Private tour of our Education Center and Kitchen Garden or the Rikers Island therapeutic facilities