The Hort Associate Board
The Hort is launching its first Associate Board (AB). This group of engaged professionals are the next generation of leaders and supporters of The Hort and are dedicated to serving as advocates for the organization. To learn more about the Associate Board, click here.
- Help empower our city’s underserved by supporting The Hort
- Connect and work with other like-minded peers from various industries in New York City
- Network with The Hort’s Board of Directors and senior leadership
- Gain experiential training for future Board membership
- Opportunity to serve on The Hort’s Special Events Committee after one full year of service
- Receive an exclusive on-site visit to one of our program locations, led by one of The Hort’s Program Directors
We are delighted to speak with those passionate about making this city a greener place for all New Yorkers. If you have questions or would like to learn more about the Associate Board, please contact Cristina Valbuena-Castor at 212-757-0915 x101 or email@example.com. Individuals interested in joining should complete our General Interest Form below.